1. Magicworks’s Privacy Statement
3. How HostDime Collects Information
Depending on their use of Magicworks’s services, Magicworks collects information from Users in the following ways:
- From Magicworks’s web server
- Using temporary internet files such as cookies, transparent gifs, and other similar tools (Identification Tools)
- Directly from Users.
- Internet protocol address
- The type of browser or computer used
- The number of links clicked within MagicWorks’s website
- The state or country from which our website was accessed
- The date and time of visit
- The name of internet service provider used to access MagicWorks’s website
- The web page visited prior to coming to MagicWorks’s website
- The pages viewed on MagicWorks’s website
a. Registration Information
b. Identification Tools
MagicWorks may use automated Identification Tools like cookies and Google Analytics. Each of these Identification Tools work differently, however, they all collect information related to the website you came to MagicWorks from, a User’s operating system, browser type, where Users go on MagicWorks’s website, length of time on MagicWorks’s website, and where a User goes after visiting MagicWorks’s website. In addition, Identification Tools may keep Users logged into MagicWorks’s system. From time-to-time, MagicWorks may use Identification Tools that will be used to serve advertising and other information to Users after they visit MagicWorks’s website. Because the technologies underlying Identification Tools differ, Users may, or may not, be able to choose not to provide information to them.
c. Support Information
When Users contact MagicWorks for support for their services they will be asked to match certain information that is in their Registration Information. This information will be used to identify them personally. In the course of providing support to Users, MagicWorks may annotate the Registration Information with information disclosed while providing support (Support Information).
d. FAQ and Forum Information
MagicWorks offers Users the ability to exchange information about its services, and their experiences with these services (Forum Information). Forum Information is publically accessible and may be indexed by search engines and other tools. Users are not required to disclose information that will identify them personally in order to participate in these tools. All Forum Information may be accessed and used by third parties for purposes known and unknown to MagicWorks.
MagicWorks takes the security of its network very seriously. To ensure network security, data integrity and privacy, MagicWorks uses programs that monitor network traffic and access to its network. These programs collect information regarding User’s use of MagicWorks’s services, website and network (Traffic Information).
MagicWorks uses personal information to help develop, deliver, and improve the products, services, content, and advertising.
From time to time, your personal information is used to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies, because this information is important to your interaction with MagicWorks.
a. Personal Information
Personal information is information such as your name, birth date, e-mail or mailing addresses that can be used to uniquely identify you.
You can access MagicWorks Website and browse it without providing your personal information. However in order to participate in some of the activities available, or to benefit from services offered on the Website, a user must provide personal information (including, but not limited to, your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card number if you place an order with us).
Personal information collected on this Website is used primarily for the purpose it is requested. In particular, contact information such as name and e-mail addresses is used to provide users with the services they have chosen on this Website, such as, for example, the provision of newsletters.
We may use personal information collected to contact users in connection with their inappropriate use of this Website, non-compliance with any Terms and Conditions of Use, or in connection with a complaint filed by another user.
b. Anonymous Information
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
In some cases we may also collect information about you that you voluntarily submit and which is not personal, such as general statistical information like age, gender, zip / postal code, preferences and interests.
d. Specific Information
- Registration Information (described in paragraph 5)MagicWorks will use Registration Information throughout its business and will pass Registration Information on to third parties for processing and use as necessary to provide MagicWorks’s services to Users. MagicWorks requires these third parties to limit their use of Registration Information to those uses that facilitate providing MagicWorks’s services to Users.
- Support Information (described in paragraph 5)Support Information may identify Users individually. In addition to providing support to Users, MagicWorks may disclose Support Information to third party vendors in order to provide the support requested by the User. These third parties may disclose and use Support Information to improve their business processes and for marketing. Unless necessary to provide support to Users, MagicWorks will not disclose Support Information containing information that identifies Users individually to these third parties. During a support request, Users may request that MagicWorks not disclose Support Information to third parties. This request will prevent MagicWorks from providing support to Users.
- Traffic Information (described in paragraph 6)Traffic Information may identify Users individually. MagicWorks will only use Traffic Information to ensure the integrity of its network, and for no other purpose. Traffic Information may be disclosed by MagicWorks to comply with its legal obligations and to law enforcement upon when obligated to do so.
9. How MagicWorks Protects your Information
MagicWorks uses technical security measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alternation or unauthorized disclosure of information under our control. MagicWorks uses security measures including and not limited to: firewalls, nonpublic facing systems, complex passwords, anti-virus, and mitigation and detection software. When you purchase a product or service, MagicWorks will, through our partner payment gateways, collect credit card information for invoicing purposes. This information is processed for MagicWorks by a third party partner. That third party and MagicWorks use security techniques, including encryption and secure servers, to protect against any unauthorized access to transmitted information used for invoicing purposes. Neither MagicWorks, nor our third party partner stores, uses, or shares, credit card information for any other purpose. Electronic communication (for example: email, online chat, or instant messaging) that Users may send MagicWorks may not be secure unless MagicWorks advises a User in advance that security measures will be in place prior to transmitting the information. Users should not send confidential information such as financial information, social security numbers or passwords to MagicWorks through unsecured electronic communication.
You may also contact us in writing at:
Magicworks IT Solutions Private Limited.
201, Vasant Bahawa, Survey No. 20,
Near La Valle Casa,
Bavdhan, Pune 411021
This Policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws within Pune, Maharashtra (INDIA), without regard to choice of law provisions that would cause the application of the law of another jurisdiction.